Google Adsense is a program of Google that allows the publishers of Google network to share automatic text, image, video, and interactive media advertisements with the targeted audience of their websites. It is known as one of the best contextual advertisement programs available online. There are many other Google Adsense alternatives available but you will find the services and options of Adsense unmatched with any other alternative. In simpler words, Google Adsense is a program where you can place contextual ads on your blog and you get paid when someone clicks on these ads.
Requirements for Google Adsense
In order to create a Google Adsense account, you need to note down a few things:
1. You need to have a website.
2. You also must be above the age of 18.
3. In case you are not 18 years old, you will have to apply using the name of a parent or guardian who gives you permission to do so.
How to Create a Google Adsense Account
There are three steps to create an Adsense account. Let’s discuss the steps below:
1. Sign up for AdSense Go to the sign up page of Adsense and find the option “create an account”. Add your account details, website details, and the rest of the information.
2. Add AdSense ads to your blog After creating an account, you have to write best quality content on your website so that Google can approve your account. You can add several Adsense ads on your blog.
3. Wait until the account gets either accepted or rejected After a while, Google reviews your account and based on the content present there, it approves or reject your account. In order to approve your account, you need to do some effort for providing top content in your blogs.