Guide to Implement Google Auto Ads Code on WordPress Website
Google made its Auto Ads feature available for everyone who has a registered Adsense Account. The Google Adsense Auto Ads feature using machine learning algorithms in order to place ads intelligently on your Website. But, if you are familiar with the AdInserter Plugin for WordPress, you know that you can place ads on your page manually and that you specify exactly where to place them, how many of them to place and also how to deal with articles that don’t have that many words. It is still very new and most likely far from perfect, but so far it is handling ad placement pretty well. It restricts you in placing too many Ads in an article that contains only few words.
Steps to Implement Google Auto Ads Code on WordPress
Here are the steps listed down that will help you to enable Google Auto Ads on your website. Let’s have a look at them:
- Log in to your Adsense Account and Navigate to My Ads.
- Open Content and then Auto Ads. Click on Get Started.
- Choose which kind of Ads you wish to implement
- After clicking Next, you can actually go ahead without copying the Code, because we will utilize Advanced Ads Plugin to implement the Code and this will be automatically done via your Adsense PUB-ID
- Click on Finish.
- Now log in to your website and install the Advanced Ads plugin.
- Go back to your Adsense Account and Navigate to Settings.
- Afterward open Account and then Account Information.
- Copy your Publisher-ID.
- Go back to your WordPress Dashboard and click on Advanced Ads.
- Select Settings.
- Paste in your Publisher ID. Also, check Verification code & Auto Ads.
- Save your settings.
- Thus, Auto Ads will now populate your Website within 24-48 Hours.