How Do You Turn on Voice Search on Google Chrome?
Mo Voice searches are getting immense popularity these days. According to a research by Google, every 1 out of 5 searches come from voice queries. The accuracy of voice assistants is improving day by day thus more and more people are utilizing the facility of voice search. It helps businesses in getting better search engines rankings.
Every business wants the top-notch positions in search engine results pages for its website thus it becomes tough to win. From the past few years, we’ve seen Google make a steady push for using voice search feature.
Steps to Turn On Voice Search on Google Chrome
Here are the steps listed down to turn on the voice search option of Google Chrome. Let’s have a look at them:
- Open the browser Google Chrome.
- Go to the top right corner and click the menu.
- In the menu section, go down to the Settings and open it.
- In this section check the Enable “Ok Google” to start a voice search.
- In order to tune this option on, you will have to uncheck the Google off.
- If you are using the Chromebook, it may ask you to turn on the Voice & Audio Activity set.
- Under Enable “Ok Google” to start a voice search, you’ll see where you can use “Ok Google.”
- In Chrome, it’s usually on google.com or a new tab.
- On some Chromebooks, you can say “Ok Google” from any page if your screen is on and unlocked.
- Follow the above steps and click the save button.
- Thus, your voice search will turn on.