Voice searches are getting immense popularity these days. According to a research by Google every 1 out of 5 searches come from voice queries. The accuracy of voice assistants is improving day by day thus more and more people are utilizing the facility of voice search.
How to Optimize Your Voice Search
Every business wants the top-notch positions in search engine results pages for its website thus it becomes tough to win. From the past few years, we’ve seen Google make a steady push for using voice search feature.
While optimizing the voice search, try choosing specific or niche audiences based on demographics, language, and interests. Define the location of your audience like the country, region, city, or postal code. Decide how often your ads are shown and on which devices. If you have a limited budget, you can pace the delivery of your ads throughout the day.
How to Incorporate Voice Search in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome.
- Go to the top right corner and click the menu.
- In the menu section, go down to the Settings and open it.
- In this section check the Enable “Ok Google” to start a voice search.
- In order to tune this option on, you will have to uncheck the Google off.
- If you are using the Chromebook, it may ask you to turn on the Voice & Audio Activity setting.
- You can see where you can use it by enabling “Ok Google” to start a voice search.
- In Chrome, it’s usually on google.com or a new tab.
- On some Chromebooks, you can say “Ok Google” from any page if your screen is on and unlocked.
- Follow the above steps and click the save button.
- Thus, your voice search will turn on.