What Google Analytics Do
Google Web Analytics is playing a great role in the field of Search Engine Optimization. It majorly helps you to analyze your user’s experience after he has visited your website. According to your user’s experience, you can make certain changes in your website in order to improve the service and experience for the next users.
It is a free tool that you can use to track down you your website is performing and interacting with the visitors. Google Web Analytics provide you clear and useful insight about the page views in your website, individual time spend in your website, when a person left your website and many more. It allows you to determine the results of individual campaigns in real-time in addition to comparing the data of previous time for analyzing the success.
How to Sign Up for Google Analytics
Here are the steps listed down to create a Google Analytics account:
- Sing in to your Google account
- Once you have successfully signed in, click Access to Google Analytics
- Now, click sign up here.
- Enter the name of your account, website, website URL, select industry and mention reporting time zone.
- Click the Get tracking ID and check the boxes that you want under the data sharing options.
- Agree to their terms and service and your account will be created.
Benefits of Google Analytics
1. Help Visitors to Locate Your Website
It is able to find out how your visitors locate your website. It helps you to find out what other keywords your visitors type in to find your website.
2. Identifies the Most Clicked Pages of Website
It tells you about which pages and links your visitors click the most. You will be able to know the popular pages and links of your websites which helps you in measuring the success of campaign.